There are significant advantages to organisations and employees using OSPAT systems in the work place:
- OSPAT systems assess individual performance before every shift ensuring continuous monitoring of the work force;
- OSPAT systems are cost effective, provide real time results and are non-specific as to the cause of any impairment;
- Results can be an integral component of overall occupational safety and employee assistance programs;
- OSPAT systems benefit employees by providing confidence that fellow workers have also demonstrated their fitness for work; and
- Systems operate under Windows in a TCP/IP networked environment.